打印

[成人游戏] 尽くしてあげちゃう5 Tukushite Agechau 5 (ADV/School/Harem)

尽くしてあげちゃう5 Tukushite Agechau 5 (ADV/School/Harem)

2005/1/28] [Trabulance] 尽くしてあげちゃう5 Tukushite Agechau 5 (ADV/School/Harem) (1.09 G)
Cover:

Requested by nightmaresc
This game has been posted before at HF but the torrent is apparently dead and a good Trabulance game is always worth reviving for new members and older members who may have missed it. Romantic comedy in a school setting and of course as in all Trabulance games a harem ending.
Game Info:
尽くしてあげちゃう5~求める乙女たち~ (このタイトルの関連製品)
ブランド: トラヴュランス (このブランドの作品一覧)
定価: \9,240 (税抜\8,800)
発売日: 2005/01/28
メディア: CD-ROM
http://210.155.150.152/soft.phtml?id=119721
2 disc installation--It's been several years since I played this game but I don't recall there being any problems.
Save Data included in download.
walkthrough:
http://www.mediaclip.jp/docs/game/2005/tuku5.html
In order to have some fun I've listed some reasons to dislike and or like Trabulance games--if you have some more feel free to post them.
Reasons to dislike:
1. Trabulance games have shallow stories and are almost written to a formula--put a guy in a setting surrounded by girls whether it be a school, restaurant, nurses etc and have at least one of them be a more mature women, then have them all desire love/sex with this guy and at the end have a harem scene with all of them bending over and wiggling their bottoms at him.
2. The company went out of business--maybe their games are popular with westerners but they failed to capture enough of their home market to the degree needed to stay in business.
3. Each of the girl's routes in their games share a large number of the same scenes with each other so you either get tired of seeing the same scenes over and over again or else spend a lot of time hitting the skip button.
4. If you thrive on dark games there is usually nothing to thrive on in a trabulance game.
5. Little replay value.
Reasons to like:
1. Although the stories aren't deep they always have a pleasant romantic comedy element to them. Usually none of the main characters are mean characters, no bloodshed, no rapes, scat or sex training and no broken hearts so you can relax and play without having to worry about emotional trauma.
2. Their games always have harem endings which I happen to like and none of the girls end up in a jealous rage.
3. I like the artwork, especially for the girls--cute (but not overly cute), nice figures (but not exaggerated shapes-except sometimes for the older woman in the story).
4. Quite a few have been licensed and translated making them easy plays.
5. None of their games take a huge block of time to play.
Have some fun,
#250,
David
原网是英文的,本人连2级都没过,所以翻译不了,看图喜欢的下

[ 本帖最后由 rouse85 于 2009-2-4 18:06 编辑 ]

附件

TUKU5.torrent (44.97 KB)BT资源

2009-2-3 14:11, 下载次数: 211

本帖最近评分记录
  • 宪哥 金币 +60 奖励:美女就应该加分 2009-2-4 08:30

so far so good                         .

...囧....
看了楼主的帖子,完全理解不能!
我终于感觉到英语过4级的重要性了!

看不懂,LZ你还是翻译一下吧,不是每个人都英语8J德

实在是......
哪位高人来破解一下这封"密码"吧

看不懂就不要玩了  图是很好看  支持楼主

看了楼主的帖子,完全理解不能!我终于感觉到英语过4级的重要性了!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-23 23:46