现居地:Mission Viejo, CA
身高:5'7
胸围:34C
星座:双子
最爱的电影:'Braveheart'
最爱的电视节目:'Family Guy'
最想做的事:跳伞
自己身体最爱的部分:眼睛

Hey! This is Cody Love, and I am so thrilled to be your Twistys Treat Of The Month for December 2009! The photo shoots were a blast, you're gonna love them, I promise!
嗨!这是科迪·爱,我很高兴能每月为2009年12月的Twistys模特!照片拍摄的是一个爆炸,你要去爱他们,我保证!

I used to work as a fashion and catalogue model, but very recently decided to start a new career in the adult industry. I really enjoy getting to dress up and feel sexy!
我曾经工作作为一个时尚和目录模特,但最近决定开始在成人产业一个新的职业生涯。我真的很喜欢前往打扮性感的感觉!

I grew up in Florida, but now live in Cali - love it!! LA... love the people and everything around them, although I do miss my family... the home front is my life! I also love to dance - it's an escape from reality for me... I can turn away from all that is bothering me and feel as if I were flying!
我生长在佛罗里达州,但现在住在卡利 - 爱它!洛杉矶...热爱人民和他们周围的一切,虽然我想念我的家人...在国内战线是我的生命!我也喜欢跳舞 - 这是一个对我来说,从现实的逃避...我可以置之不理,一切正在打扰我的感觉好像我是飞!

When it comes to sex, hmmmm, I like it both ways. Or is that ALL ways? LOL! I like romantic loving with candles and music, but then sometimes I like to just get down on the floor and fuck like animals in heat... ya gotta keep it mixed up! I don't know if I actually have an ideal sexual partner, but I love the idea of someone funny and outgoing who is easy to talk to. My advice is to take your time. Love the whole body. I loooove being kissed down my back.
当涉及到性,hmmmm,我想两者兼得。或者是,所有的方法?大声笑!我喜欢浪漫的蜡烛和音乐的热爱,但后来有时候我想到地板上,像动物一样热情...你得把它混起来了!我不知道我其实有一个理想的性伴侣,但我喜欢有趣的人进出谁是容易沟通的想法。我的建议是慢慢来。爱全身。我超喜欢我的背被吻。

Thank you Twistys, for making this happen! Also thanks to Dean and Tammy and their crews, Michelle Maylene for the nice talk, and to all of you for tuning in and hopefully getting turned on...
谢谢Twistys实现这一点!也感谢迪恩和塔米及其成员,米歇尔的谈话,谈得很好,并为感谢大家关注和喜爱...n

[ 本帖最后由 namewhat 于 2010-10-16 10:09 编辑 ]

楼主貌似图挂了,请检查下,还是支持楼主辛苦发帖,红心送上

楼主图片挂了,全是红XX,下次记得把图片补上。

楼主我看不到图片啊, 好像看过这个人演过的

Cody这个眼神媚的啊,不过看过卸妆后的照片,差距很大。不过整体说来还是个不错的女优

这个好看耶太棒了喔!!感谢你分享喔, 谢谢喔

我看不到图片啊, 好像看过这个人演过的片子

怎么全部的图片都是看不见,让人郁闷,莫名其妙!

看不见图阿,没法做出评论,前检查图床,谢谢

侥幸看到两张图,确实很性感,身材也是一流,肤色却是具备av的先提条件!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-27 13:59